12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Day 11: Christmas Lights
This is one of my favorite Christmas nails designs – Christmas lights! I think that this is a little something different that I really never tried to try until this year!
What you’ll need:
- 4 different bright polishes
- white polish
- dark green polish
- top coat
- thin nail brush
- dotting tool
- Paint your nails white for the base
- Using the thin nail brush, create some “loops and swoops” for the cord to your lights
- Using the dotting tool, place dots on your “cord”. These will act as the base of your light bulbs
- Using the thin brush again, paint bulbs at the end of the green dots you just made
- Add a top coat and you are good to go!