5 Things Productive People Accomplish Before Lunch
Lately, I've been on this I-need-to-be-more-productive kick! I've been doing some research along with coming up with some type every day routine on my own. I've come up with some things that I would like to accomplish in the day before my lunch hour rolls along:
- Workout. It would be amazing if I could wake up early and get my workout in before I start my workday! It would be one less thing I would have to do when I get out of work. Getting rid of the burdening thought of having to go to the gym after work would be a relief!
- Eat breakfast. This will go hand in hand with waking up early. Also, eating breakfast will keep me so much more energized than skipping breakfast (obviously)! I hate feeling my stomach rumble at 10:30am...it just seems to make me less productive.
- Clean out my email inbox. I am something like a digital hoarder! I am so overwhelmed with the amount of emails and pointless files I save! First thing in the morning I'd like to tend to my emails by responding, deleting and sorting emails.
- Make a to-do list first thing in the morning or the night before. I still love the satisfaction I get from writing a list and crossing things off. It helps to have a list of tasks in front of me and crossing them off as I accomplish them!
- Start my day of with something I enjoy. This is something I already do. I get my coffee and check out what's new on Wild104fm.com and all of the celebrity gossip sites!
What are some things you do to get yourself to be productive throughout the day?