Wild 104 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Wild 104 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Featuring The Southern Tier's Number 1 Hit Music Station featuring your favorites music with 18 in a Row All Day. Listen to J.J. in the middays, Astrid on weekday afternoons and to round out your evening, Lisa Paige on Pop Crush Nights, all available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Wild 104 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Wild 104. Tap on the station logo to get to the Wild 104 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Wild 104 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Wild 104.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com