Everything You Need to Know About Binghamton’s 2015 Parade Day
Downtown Binghamton has been preparing for weeks for the 2015 Parade Day! The Ireland flags line the street, the sidewalks are being cleared of snow while the event itself has its very own Facebook page.
On Saturday, March 7th at 1:30pm the streets will be buzzing with excitement of parade goers, local bands and parade floats but there’s plenty going on prior to the parade as well.
Binghamton Brewing Company
- What: Breakfast - eggs, bacon, sausage, white pudding, black pudding, soda bread and a beverage of coffee, tea or orange juice.
- Cost: $15
- Time: 9:00am
- Location: 15 Avenue B, Johnson City
Gallagher’s Irish Pub
- Date: Friday night before parade
- Time: 8pm
- Location: 92 Robinson St, Binghamton
McGirk’s Irish Pub
- Location: 1 Kattleville Rd, Binghamton
- When: On Parade Day
9th Annual Endicott Firefighter’s Emerald Society Association Party
- Location: Terra Cotta, Stephans Square, 81 State St., Binghamton
- Includes: A meal of corned beef, ham & cabbage and draft beer will be provided.
- More Information: Tickets available now!
- Email: Endicottffemeraldsociety@yahoo.com
- Phone: (585) 209-EFES (3337)
Lost Dog Café
- Time: Open for Lunch at 11:30am
- Band: Ryan Clan from 3pm-6pm
- Location: 222 Water St, Binghamton
Mass at Saint Mary’s
- Time: 11:30am
- Location: 37 Fayette St. Binghamton
- Details: Down the parade route right before the parade.
- Time: 1pm
- Cost: $17 to sign up
The parade starts at Court Main Street and ends at Arthur Street.