Chilled Blueberry Soup Recipe
So many people are going blueberry picking and I came across this recipe and it sounded great! I've had chilled strawberry soup so I want to try the chilled blueberry soup next! Here's the recipe.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint half-and-half
- Garnish: mint sprigs
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring often. Remove from heat, and slightly cool.
- Process blueberry mixture and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Stir in half-and-half just before serving. Serve in stemmed glasses.
For more information click here.