Easy Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Today, I'm sharing a little idea that I discovered last winter! It's a super easy recipe for Peppermint Hot Chocolate. This is a nice way to not let your Christmas candy go to waste! You'll need one packet of hot chocolate, 3 peppermint Hershey Kisses, water, a mug, and a spoon or something to stir with.
- Fill your mug with water until it is about 3/4 full
- Place mug in microwave and heat for 1 minute 15 seconds
- Mix in your hot chocolate
- Unwrap your Hershey Kisses and place all 3 in your mug and mix
- That's it! You can also add some whipped cream if you'd like!
(This will work with almost any peppermint candy. I like to use the Hershey Kisses because they are both peppermint AND white chocolate!)