Easy Pin Up Girl Makeup for Halloween
At our parade this past weekend, I dressed up as a pin up sailor girl! I'm really happy about how my makeup came out, so I thought I'd share with you how to achieve the look!
Start by priming your face and using foundation or whatever your usual routine is.
For the eyes:
- I started with using a dark brown color for my crease (the area of your lid that when you open your eyes, well, creases!).
- Then, I used a pearly pale pink for my entire lid.
- With black liquid liner, I lined my lid and winged it out for a more dramatic look.
- Next, I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of mascara. You really want your eyes to "pop"! You can also use false lashes.
- As for lining the lower lash area, I lined my water line (the area right above your lower lashes) with a nude eyeliner to give my eyes a more wide awake look.
- Lastly, I applied one coat of mascara to my bottom lashes.
To finish the look:
Add some pink blush to cheeks and add a highlight (a little shimmer) to cheek bones. I also added a fake beauty mark below my right eye!
Last but certainly not least...red lipstick! This step is a must!
I hope this tutorial will be helpful to anyone trying to achieve this look! If you would like a video version I'd be happy to do so. Also, if you want to learn how I did my pin up girl hair please let me know!
Follow me on Twitter! @KieshaWild104