Friday Fitspiration: 5 Changes I’ve Made to Get Healthy
Happy Friday! Sometimes getting and staying fit isn’t as easy as some people may think! Believe it or not, there are a few easy steps you can take that might end up giving you some shocking results!
Here are some changes I have made in my life that have helped me in my journey to getting fit:
- I gave up soda. The only time I let myself indulge with a little soda is at a birthday party or something of that nature. That was an easy few pounds gone right there!
- Water is my BFF. I drink water as my main beverage throughout the entire day. I’ll have juice or milk with dinner but mainly my drink of choice is always water.
- I stopped eating when I was bored. Do you ever realize that when your bored you just eat because there’s nothing else to do? This was the story of my life…but I have finally realized the difference between being hungry and being bored.
- I realized that every little bit of exercise counts! I’ve started going to the gym on Saturday mornings to walk 3 miles on the treadmill. While I walk, I catch up on my TV shows through Hulu on my iPhone. If I’m going to be watching TV, why not walk and get something out of it?!
- I started holding myself accountable. By writing here on this website, I am forcing myself to keep going! What business would I have to tell all of you my story and to motivate others if I’m not staying motivated myself?
I hope everyone is staying motivated and pushing hard to reach their goals. Keep going!