Halloween Safety Tips [SPONSORED]
Halloween is coming up quick! While dressing up, trick-or-treating, eating candy and spending time with friends sounds like fun & games, it can be dangerous!
So, here are a handful of tips to keep you safe, while you're having fun trick-or-treating!
Safety Tips to Follow:
- Don’t use masks – they cover the face. Use make-up to see better!
- Always have adult supervision and stay in a group.
- Don’t short-cut through alleys or parking lots and don’t go inside someone’s house.
- Wear reflective strips or carry a glow stick or flashlight.
- And always use cross walks and crossing lights where available!
- Finally, have fun!
Happy Halloween from our sponsors: Mirabito and Tim Hortons!