Here Are My Favorite Inventions Ever!
How many times do we use a product and say to ourselves, "I wish I invented this!" We always say that we are going to invent this or that because we think we will become a millionaire.
I was thinking the other day about some things that were invented that I am grateful for. Here are the top 5 inventions, in no particular order, that I love.
1) Sunglasses--I will be the first to admit that I can't control my eyeballs when a pretty girl walks by. Sunglasses help me to look less creepy if you don't know that I am starring at you!
2) Pizza--It is the perfect food. It has the perfect combination of protein, carbs and veggies in the sauce. When I die I want to be buried in a pizza box.
3) Rumble strips--If I had a nickel every time that that I veered over to the rumble strips on the highway, I'd have a lot of money.
4) The Internet--no comment!
5) The Courtesy Flush--I'm not sure who came up with this first, but it was a brilliant invention! All you have to do is ask my co-workers and wife if you don't believe me.
What would be on your list of the best inventions ever?