Here’s Your Romantic Soundtrack For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. How can you make your romantic evening perfect?
Psychologist Daniel Mullensiefen from the University of London surveyed 2000 men and women between the ages of 18 and 91 to find out which songs work romantically.
Here are the top 10 romantic songs to play for dinner:
- "Let's Get It On," Marvin Gaye, Rene Hall
- "The Lady in Red," Chris De Burgh
- "Sexual Healing," Marvin Gaye
- "Wonderful Tonight," Eric Clapton
- "Moon River," Andy Williams
- "Love Me Tender," Elvis Presley
- "My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From 'Titanic')," Celine Dion
- "Angels," Robbie Williams
- "Careless Whisper," George Michael
- "I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston
What do you think of the list? What songs would you put on your 'romantic evening soundtrack?'