Hometown Heroine of the Year Rules
1) Contestants grant WWYL-FM the right to publicize and/or broadcast their names, character likeness, voice, publish up to three pictures of the contestant, and publicize the fact that she has participated in and won a contest without additional compensation.
2) Winners must provide a valid picture identification to claim any prize.
3) Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. If the prize is not claimed within thirty (30) days, it once again becomes the property of WWYL-FM.
4) Participants may win one (1) time only within any two-week period unless the value of the prize is $500 or over. If the value of the prize won is $500-$1000, participants may not win again for six (6) months. If the value of the prize won is over $1000, participants may not win again for one (1) year.
5) All WWYL-FM contest winners must provide their social security number in order to claim their prize. The social security number is needed for the WWYL-FM database, prize fulfillment and tracking. WWYL-FM agrees not to release the winner’s information to any third party. Contestants who refuse to release their social security number may be disqualified.
6) WWYL-FM retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed, contest void if prohibited by law.
7) WWYL-FM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without prior notice.
8) WWYL-FM reserves the right to substitute prize for one of an equal or lesser value.
9) No purchase necessary and all decisions are final.
10) To participate, you must be eighteen (18) or older.
11) The winner must be a resident of the United States.
12) Winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
13) WWYL-FM reserves the right to disqualify any entry to the contest for any reason.