How To Make Homemade Chicken Tenders
Looking for something quick to make for dinner tonight? Skip the freezer aisle at the grocery store and try these homemade chicken tenders!
- Boneless Chicken
- Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil
- Get out 3 small bowls. A separate bowl for egg, breadcrumbs, and flour.
- Break egg into it’s bowl and scramble.
- In another bowl, dump in a cup of bread crumbs.
- In the last bowl, add one cup of flour.
- You can either buy chicken that is already in tender strips or cut your own chicken breast into your desired size.
- Begin by covering each piece of chicken in flour, then in egg, followed by bread crumbs.
- Make sure the bottom of a frying pan is covered in oil and place chicken in the pan.
- Follow these steps for each piece of chicken.
- Fry chicken for about 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through and until it’s as crispy as you’d like.
- Serve and enjoy!