How to Make Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
Today, I'm sharing another recipe that will be perfect for Sunday's game. I think these mozzarella sticks taste so much better than the frozen kind that I used to get! These are pretty simple to make and the little bit of extra work is well worth it! Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 String Cheese Sticks
- Whisk one egg in a bowl
- Put flour in a separate bowl ( about 1/4 cup)
- Mix 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, TBS of Parmesan cheese and tsp of parsley in another bowl
- You should now have 3 separate bowls
- Cut each cheese stick in half so you have 24 sticks
- Dip cheese stick in flour followed by egg, then bread crumbs. Do this to each cheese stick.
- Be sure to cover cheese completely in breadcrumbs
- Place breaded cheese sticks on a greased pan
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes
- Turn sticks over and bake for an additional 4 minutes
- Serve with marinara for dipping (optional)