How to Make Your Own Wreath
Recently, I’ve been crafting my little heart out for Christmas! I wanted a colorful wreath but but didn’t want to spend the money. Some of the nicer wreaths can be a little on the pricey side so I made my own using items from the dollar store.
What you’ll need:
- Wire hanger
- Bulb ornaments
- Glue gun
- Pull wire hanger apart and form a circle
- Glue the tops of your ornaments to the actual ornament. This is very important because you don’t want your ornaments to pop off after stringing them together. Once the ornaments are glued, begin stringing them on the wire
- As you are stringing the ornaments they will naturally bunch up
- When you have your desired amount of ornaments on your wreath, secure the wire ends together
- Add a bow and some ribbon for hanging and you’re done!