I am a firm believer that wisdom comes with age. If you want to learn something talk to someone that has been through it.
I found a post from a person on Facebook who is just turned 90 and wrote some lessons that life has taught her. Every one of them is very insightful and inspiring! So, I am going to post just one a week for you to ponder. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Here are the previous ones:
1) “What other people think of you is none of your business!” That one was great! How often do we get caught up worrying about or stressing about what other people think? It’s a waste to do that!
2) “When in doubt, just take the next small step!”
3) “Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck!”
4) “Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present!”
5) “Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will!”
6) “Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about!”
7) “Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways!”
Here’s this week's:
"When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer!"