Join Us For The Parlor City Oktoberfest
If you have never been to an Oktoberfest themed celebration, you haven’t lived. It is one of the funnest things you will ever do.
The Parlor City Oktoberfest is coming up on Saturday October 14th from 11 AM to 8 PM. It’s going to be going on at Mountain Top Grove, 539 Hance Rd in Vestal, and is a family friendly event!
The day is going to be jam packed with all sorts of Oktoberfest themed fun events. So, you can either take part in them or sit back and enjoy the festivities while watching other people do them.
Plus, there will be fun things to do for the entire family. Here is what is going to be going on at the Parlor City Oktoberfest this year:
- A 9-hour celebration
- Authentic German foods and desserts available for purchase
- Entertainment and live performances: John Steven’s Doubleshot Polka Band, Accordionist, Czechoslovak Moravan Club Dancers, Special Guests, Children’s Entertainers and More!
- Oktoberfest Themed Contests
- Designated Children’s Activity Area
- A German-themed Open Air Photo Booth
- Live Merchandise Screen-printing
- Beverages and Pastries from Strange Brew for purchase
- Craft beers available for purchase
- Vendor Booths to Shop
Tickets can be purchased for $10 in person at the Wild 104 offices at 59 Court St. in downtown Binghamton during business hours (8 AM to 5 PM) weekdays. They can also be purchased at Mountain Top Grove.