List Of The Top-Earning “American Idol” Contestants
“Forbes” has released a list of the top earning “American Idol” contestants between June 2012 and June 2013. Making it to the top of the list is Carrie Underwood, making an estimated $31 million. See where your favorite “American Idol” contestant ranked. Don’t forget that the new season of “American Idol” premieres tonight!
1. Carrie Underwood, $31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson, $7 million
3. A tie between Phillip Phillips and Adam Lambert with $5 million each
5. Chris Daughtry, $4 million
6. Scotty McCreery, $3 million
7. Taylor Hicks, $2.5 million
8. A tie between Fantasia Barrino and Kellie Pickler, with $1.5 million each.
10. Also a tie between Katherine McPhee and Jennifer Hudson, with $1 million each.
I was surprised Jennifer Hudson wasn’t higher on the list with her weight-loss endorsements and movies. What surprised you on this list?