New Restaurant Serving Only Food Made With Cheetos
If you are a fan of Cheetos, then your prayers are being answered. A new restaurant will be serving food only made with Cheetos.
According to TheSpottedCheetah.com, there is a new restaurant opening next week in New York City that will only be serving food that is made with Cheetos. I don’t know about you, but I can already see the line down the street of people wanting to go and eat there.
On a sad note though, the restaurant will only be open for three days. But, if it goes well I’m sure they will do it again.
Here is part of the menu for the food they will be serving:
1. Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
2. Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
3. Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin’ Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
4. Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
5. And a CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
I’m sure everything will be delicious, but you better make plans to spend some extra time at the gym.