Binghamton Parade Day Nails
Ladies, it's time to get prepared for Parade Day! Check out this easy tutorial for Irish flag inspired nails:
- Start with clean nails and paint one coat of white nail polish.
- You may do a second coat for a more solid look.
- Let white polish dry completely.
- Next, you will be cutting small strips of scotch tape as seen in the photo. Keep in mind that the width of the tape will define the width of your "flag stripes".
- Apply green paint to the left side of the tape, followed by orange paint to the right.
- Let polish dry a bit before carefully removing the tape. You may have to experiment with this a bit to avoid smudging.
- Finish with a clear coat and enjoy your cute little Irish Flag nails!