Peak Time for Holiday Fighting Is 3:18 P.M. on Christmas Day… Plus the Top Eight Things We Fight About
If you're like most people, you'll make it through Christmas morning just fine. Then by mid-day, you'll be on the verge of a psychotic episode.
A new survey pinpointed the EXACT time when fighting over the holidays is at its peak. And it happens at 3:18 P.M. on Christmas Day.
Two-thirds of people say there's absolutely NO CHANCE their family will get through the day without at least one solid argument. Here are the top eight things we fight about during the holidays.
1. Who gets to control the TV remote.
2. Who has to wash the dishes.
3. Cheating at board games.
4. What to eat for Christmas dinner.
5. How the tree should be decorated.
6. How the house should be decorated.
7. Who has to COOK dinner.
8. Bad Christmas presents.