Putting Life in Perspective
One of my close friends passed away this week and unfortunately, for a lot of us, it takes something so drastic to put life into perspective.
It’s funny how certain things just don’t seem to matter anymore. There are better and bigger things to worry about than that guy that doesn’t like you or losing weight.
There are a lot of things I’ve learned this week from this tragic experience.
1) You can NEVER take too many pictures with your friends and family.
2) Treasure every moment you have.
3) Always be kind so you won’t have any regrets.
4) Live your life so that when you look back at it, you know it was well spent and you were a good person.
5) Tell people how much you care about them.
6) Stop wasting time worrying about trivial things.
I am not saying these things are easy, they aren’t. But if we work on each of these a little bit every day, every week, every year, I am fairly certain our lives will be more fulfilling.