Salted Caramel Vodka Hot Chocolate
I'm freezing today! This sounds like it would warm me up and do tht trick. What do you think?
Salted caramel vodka hot chocolate
- 8 ounces of milk
- 3 ounces of dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Generous pinch sea salt
- 1 ounce of caramel vodka (or any flavored spirit of your choice)
- 1 tbsp double/heavy cream
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan on the stove until it's just about to boil.
- Take it off the heat and add the chocolate and the salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture has thickened. The smaller your chocolate, the easier this will be. Add more salt to taste.
- When all the chocolate has melted, stir in the vodka and the double cream.
- Pour into mugs, top with some whipped cream if you want and enjoy.