Holiday Shopping Destinations in New York City
Our Holiday Express Bus Trip is this Sunday! I’m mapping out all of my shopping destinations and figured I should share with everyone some nice places to do some shopping!
In no particular order…
- Macy’s: This one is pretty obvious. It’s hard to resist the Christmas window displays at Macy’s even if you don’t want to spend money there! The fun part about shopping at Macy’s is when it’s time to leave…I never know what block I’m going to end up on when I exit the store!
- FAO Schwarz: This store gives everyone the chance to be a kid again! Last year I was completely fascinated by the Hello Kitty section! They have every toy you can imagine AND the Big Piano!
- Toys R Us: Another place where we can all be kids! Don’t forget to ride the indoor Ferris Wheel!
- 7th Avenue/Fashion Avenue: The name says it all! This area is full of shops to keep you busy for hours!
- China Town: Here is the place for you if you are looking for inexpensive accessories including knockoff handbags!
These are just a few stops to keep in mind! Where will you be shopping?