Valentine’s Day Ideas for Single Girls
Just because you are single doesn't mean that Valentine's Day has to be a drag! You can even make this day all about YOU and treat yourself a little. Here are some ideas on how you can spend your day:
- Go to dinner and a movie...with your girls! I did this while I was in college and it made the day not feel so bad at all. BUT we saw "Dear John" so it was a tear jerker! I recommend seeing a comedy!
- Treat yourself to a spa day! Nothing says relaxation like a nice long day of being pampered.
- Buy yourself flowers and candy. Why not?! Cher did it in the movie Clueless!
- Treat someone else. Send your mom or your grandma a surprise bouquet of flowers and a sweet card. Make yourself feel good knowing you were able to make someone else's day!
- Try something new. Finally try out that spinning class you've been too afraid to try!
Valentine's Day is all about love, right? Well, you can't love someone else until you love yourself!
What are your ideas for a single girl's Valentine's Day?