What Do You Do With All The Leftover Fake Easter Grass?
I am pretty sure that no one is wondering what to do with all of that leftover Easter candy, but what can we do with all of that leftover fake Easter grass? I hate the idea of sending it to the landfill to just sit there when we can reuse it.
Here are five ideas on what to do with that leftover Easter grass instead of throwing it away!
5) Make Donald Trump a St. Patrick's Day hairpiece!
4) Knit a second-place sweater for next year's Master's golf tournament!
3) Sell it on eBay as dandruff from the Jolly Green Giant!
2) Take it golfing and us it to repair divots!
And the #1 use for that leftover fake Easter grass is:
1) Sell it to Willie Nelson as a practical joke!