The ‘Kie’ to Beauty: DIY Facial
You don’t always have to go to the spa to get a facial! Here are some steps to help you do your own facial at home:
What you’ll need:
- Exfoliating scrub
- Face Mask
- Wash cloth
- Start with a clean face. Remove all make up and cleanse face and neck.
- Exfoliate. Don’t have an exfoliating scrub? Try my DIY exfoliating scrub! Exfoliating will get rid of dead skin cells and leave your face feeling smooth. Be sure to rinse your face with warm water after exfoliating.
- Now, it’s time to open your pores. Fill your sink with warm water, soak wash cloth, ring it out and then apply the cloth directly to your face. Repeat this a few times.
- Apply a mask and leave that on for about 10 minutes and be sure to avoid your eyes. Rinse.
- Last, apply a moisturizer to your face and neck.