12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Day 8: Candy Cane
Today is Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art! This is a design that looks like it takes more skill than it actually does! Here's what you need to do:
- Paint nails white for the base and let dry for about 5 minutes
- Cut strips of tape to your desired width. These will be the width of your white stripes
- Evenly place tape strips on nails
- Paint over the entire nails, right on top of the tape, red
- Wait about one minute and gently remove tape strips
- That's it! Enjoy your candy cane nails!