Homemade Cheesy Potato Soup
Step into ‘Kiesha’s Kitchen’ and I’ll teach you how to make some easy and delicious cheesy potato soup. This is the perfect meal for a cool Fall day!
- 4-5 Medium Potatoes
- Baby Carrots
- Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pepper to Taste
This is one of those recipes that you can just kind of “wing it”. You can add any other veggies you want and add more flour or cheese to get your soup to your desired consistency.
- Cut up potatoes, carrots and any other veggies you are using.
- Add veggies to a pot and add enough water to cover all veggies.
- Boil for 15-20 minutes with the bouillon cube.
- Add all other ingredients. Stir until cheese melts and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.