How to Make Simple Christmas Centerpieces
I'm something like a craftaholic lately so I couldn't wait to get started on all of my Christmas crafts! It is so simple create elegant centerpieces so I just had to share some of my creations with you!
- Cover any glass jar or vase (available at most dollar stores) with Mod Podge
- Sprinkle glitter to cover the Mod Podge
- Let vase dry over night
- Add ribbon and flowers of your choice (also found at most dollar stores)
Ornament Filled Vases
- Use vases of different sizes
- Fill with colored bulbs, bows, candy or anything else of your choice. Get creative!