Yesterday, I gave some tips on how to wake up early every morning. I know a lot of people were wondering why they would want to get up so early, especially if they didn’t need to. Well, here’s why!
1. You’ll have time to be more productive. Get things done such as blogging, responding to emails, reading and minor cleaning.
2. Exercise. I love getting my workout out of the way in the morning. Even if you do end up exercising after work, a walk around the neighborhood or a 20 minute Zumba DVD would be a great extra workout AND it’ll get your blood flowing!
3. If you’re a parent, enjoy some quiet time!
4. Eat a good breakfast! After all, it is the most important meal of the day! I have this dream of sitting at the table eating breakfast, sipping coffee or tea, and reading before work. This has never happened, ever.
5. Get to work early! You’ll be surprised how much you can accomplish before your co-workers come in!